Monday, February 28, 2011

I don't need any iron infusions in the near future!

Micrograph showing cryptitis in a case of Croh...Image via WikipediaBlood tests came back good and I don't need any more iron infusions at this time.  Just maybe, the operation stopped the internal blood loss enough to prevent the need for this swell procedure for a long time.  Crohn's disease makes a person feel like a leper that is decaying from the inside without any visible ulcers.  Lets hope there never are any visible ulcers in my case because I saw some fairly nasty cases on Wikipedia that I never want to see on me.  The government is certainly paying enough for my medications to prevent those types of things from happening.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .