Sunday, November 20, 2011

Mitt Romney didn't attend.

Mitt Romney surrounded by supporters during th...
Image via Wikipedia
I heard on the news that there was some type of debate between the Republican presidential candidates put on by a conservative christian group.  It sounded like they all said that Obama's health care plan is no good, Mitt Romney is a bad candidate and then they gave some type of personal christian testimony.

I didn't listen to the "debate" but I did see some short videos on the news about it.  I just do not have a lot of time to listen to Republicans with tears in their eyes giving their personal life testimonies when many of the domestic policies they propose seem incompatible with the words of Jesus.  I may have my own problems but I don't need to waste what little time that I have listening to bunch of hypocrites cry.

Mitt Romney may not be a Christian  but his Massachusetts health care plan was a policy that is compatible with the words of Jesus.  I believe he left the Massachusetts economy in good shape in spite of state wide health care for all.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .