Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crohn's disease and pizza are not compatible.

Remind me to never eat pizza again as long as I live.  I read that Crohn's disease may be related to a bacteria found in cattle that may be transmitted through the food supply to susceptible people.  This is a recent theory with some supporting evidence and it makes sense in my case because I was exposed to cattle under primitive sanitary conditions constantly while I was young.  I drank raw milk, ate meat and took care of dairy cattle on a grade B dairy farm until I was 22.  It sure does me a lot of good at this time to learn how I got this disease.  Plus I have a bad cold right now to cheer me up.  At least the Pizza tasted good and I can listen to "I heart radio" on the internet while writing this pity me story.

Actually I have had it a lot worse than this so I may as well cheer up a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .