Thursday, January 5, 2017

Home Depot needs better communications.

English: Logo for The Home Depot. Category:Bra...
English: Logo for The Home Depot. Category:Brands of the World (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
English: Southport, NC, October 4, 1999 -- Ele...
English: Southport, NC, October 4, 1999 -- Elevating utilites, such as this hot water heater, on the ground floor or basement of a home often prevents costly replacement of items after a flood or other high water. Photo By DAVE SAVILLE/ FEMA News Photo (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
My 20 year old hot water heater tank is leaking water in my drain free basement. This is uncool and required action on my part so I called Home Depot to replace the old girl and get financing. Home Depot is not all bad I guess but they didn't tell the installers that I have no drains in our old house basement and the installers did not bring a transfer pump to empty the tank.  Now I need to reschedule installation which is a major problem for me because my time seem to be an in demand commodity by several people and I have no time for rescheduling. Mild bummer to add to a wet basement even though its not quite the end of the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .