Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Don't vote.

Democrats are in favor of abortion and I am not.  Republicans will not help the poor with health insurance and I will drop dead without it.  Third party candidates are either kooky or ineffective so why bother.

What is the purpose in voting if all your choices are worthless.  Democrats murder babies and Republicans murder whole families with their policies.  These social issues trump all other political issues in importance as far as I am concerned.  

I am glad that Democrats and Republican politicians fight with one another because it means they have less time to devise new methods of causing trouble to the world in general and me in particular.  The best thing that can happen in politics is total gridlock.

The policies we should have are an end to abortion, conservative Christian social policies, health insurance for all Americans, a strong military,a strong homeland security system, no costly wars based on lies, real terrorists/rogue states should be brought to justice by any means necessary including war, comprehensive immigration reform, amnesty/forgiveness for illegal aliens, legalization/taxation of marijuana, increased taxes on alcohol, increased taxes on cigarettes, increased penalties for illegal drug suppliers and any policy which will promote job growth with economic justice.

I suspect many politicians will burn in hell for some of their votes after God judges them on judgement day.  Why should I vote for them?  Prayer, forgiveness and personal responsibility are the only effective means of improving the condition of this country if that is possible.  Maybe some politicians do the best they can but it is not good enough and I just am not seeing it.  Show me a politician with a good track record and I might consider voting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .