Thursday, May 5, 2011

Have not been blogging much lately.

The Bing cherry owes its development to the Ch...Image via WikipediaI don't have enough time to blog because I have too many other things to do.  Got my container garden started and trying to help Judy organize the house.  My Carmine cherry bush actually survived the winter above ground in a container and it is doing well so far.  I had it double potted and in the center of an old tire for the winter to protect it from the cold.  It had a baby plant in the container which I transplanted and we might actually get a few cherries this year.

I have my usual Crohn's problems and I am always waiting for the next Crohn's related shoe to drop but no major problems right now so I can sort of enjoy living.

Josh is almost done with college, hopefully.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .