Friday, July 11, 2014

Chrome browser should be standard on all Amazon Kindle Fire tablets.....

My fire - kindling
My fire - kindling (Photo credit: kcxd)
The Kindle Fire has a weak browser when compared to the elegance of the Chrome browser.  Unfortunately, Amazon is afraid of competition from Google and will not allow any other browser but the weak Silk browser.  I believe Amazon would get more business if it allowed the Chrome browser to come into its App store. I like our Kindle fire HDX tablets but it would really make be happy to have the mobile version of Chrome on them.  I know you can go through the abomination of side loading an app but that is simply something I refuse to do. Jeff, just make your customers happy and get Chrome in the Amazon App store some way.  Cut some kind of deal with Google. Pretty please with sugar on top?

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .