Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Blogger App for Kindle Fires finally ....

Sparks Flying
Sparks Flying (Photo credit: W.D. Vanlue)
My initial reason for switching from Blogger to Wordpress was that there wasn't any Blogger App for my Kindle Fire. Amazon has now allowed this dalliance between the Fire and Blogger Apps so I don't really need Wordpress anymore.  Blogger is clearly superior to Wordpress from my point of view because it provides me with so much more for free. I am now using a Chrome book for blogging anyways.  I got the Chrome book for $59 as an Amazon lightning deal.  Its a good little machine that gets the job done.  It is too bad that Amazon and Google can't just work together all the time to make my life better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .