Saturday, July 12, 2014

I never want to get anyone fired but its too late for that.......

English: Oven roasted turkey, common fare for ...
English: Oven roasted turkey, common fare for Christmas and Thanksgiving celebrations. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
A long time ago in a land far away, I caused someone to be fired from a good industrial job.  My complaint was just the straw that broke the camels back but it still made me feel horrible to find out that they fired this guy because of my complaint.  I felt even worse when this person called my house on Thanksgiving day and threatened to kill me.   It wouldn't have been that bad if he had called me directly but my wife happened to pick up the phone to get an earful of his verbal abuse. She now refuses to give her phone number to anyone except her immediate family and I don't really blame her because who know what other time bombs lurk about from my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .