Thursday, February 4, 2016

666 posts on my blog.

English: Stained Glass depiction of Revelation...
English: Stained Glass depiction of Revelation 3:20 "Jesus at the Door." Window attributed to the Quaker City Glass Company of Philadelphia, 1912. Installed in St. Matthew's German Evangelical Lutheran Church in Charleston, South Carolina. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
There were exactly 666 posts on this blog before this one. I added this one to make 667 posts.  I am not superstitious or hyper religious but that doesn't mean I want to promote the "number of the beast".

I am not an expert on the Book of Revelations so I don't pretend to fully understand all aspects of it however I did skip to the end of the Book and found out that Jesus wins. My preference is to be on his team and I think people on the opposing team really aren't all that smart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .