Sunday, February 28, 2016

Who should you vote for as President?

Is our choice really going to be between Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton?  Even an atheist must admit that our country needs prayer if these two people are our only options. How pathetic.  There must be someone better than these two people in a country with over 300 million people.  God surely has a sense of humor in my opinion to allow this to happen.  I personally am not going to vote for President if these are my only choices.  I would have supported Ben Carson but he never gained any traction.  I will pray for whoever is elected.

Trump does have one advantage over Hillary if elected
.  His spouse is better looking.

Donald Trump in February 2009
Donald Trump in February 2009 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .