Thursday, September 8, 2016

CBS - Trump Endorsed by Retired Military

speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on Februar...
speaking at CPAC in Washington D.C. on February 10, 2011. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

Donald Trump was recently endorsed by at least 88 retired Generals and Admirals in an open letter.  I watched CBS coverage of this endorsement on the nightly news and they seemed to imply that the retired military leaders did not have combat experience. That sounds like pure bull manure to me.  I find it very difficult to believe that none of these leaders had any combat experience.  I may not be the Donald's biggest fan but I think that slur's like this against people who served their country deserve a retraction and an apology.  Donald Trump should at least be given equal time on CBS to say whatever he wants to about this incident.   I may even consider voting for Donald just because I don't like liberal propaganda.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .