Friday, March 23, 2018

Fwd: [New post] New Pain in the Buttock




glennsellnow posted: " Read Glenn's Latest Books! Free on Kindle Unlimited! Looks like I have an all new kind of pain in the left side of my rump.  Described it to the doctor over the internet and they suspect it may be an abscess related to Crohn's and I need to go in to se"
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Glenn's Way....Enrichment for Life

New Pain in the Buttock

by glennsellnow

pexels-photo-926006.jpeg

Read Glenn's Latest Books! Free on Kindle Unlimited!

Looks like I have an all new kind of pain in the left side of my rump.  Described it to the doctor over the internet and they suspect it may be an abscess related to Crohn's and I need to go in to see her because that would require some immediate minor surgery.  I used to get a lot of these Crohn's abscess  before I started taking the biologic type medications so I hope this is not going to be a recurrence of those fun times.  This pain seems a little different from the abscess type pain I experienced during those episodes but I am sure they will test all possibilities.

The alternative  may be that it is a sciatica nerve pain which they will also check.  Either way looks like I'm going in to see a Doctor and get some testing done.

 

glennsellnow | 2018-03-23 at 12:32 am | Tags: Crohn's disease, illness | Categories: Crohn's disease | URL: https://wp.me/p2xiks-1My
Comment    See all comments    Like

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Glenn's Way....Enrichment for Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://glennsellnow.wordpress.com/2018/03/23/new-pain-in-the-buttock/


No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .