Monday, March 19, 2018

Fwd: [New post] Update Blogger with WordPress posts




glennsellnow posted: " This is my first attempt to update my old Blogger website with new Wordpress posts.  Over 70,000 people have seen my blogger site so I might as well keep them up to date."
Respond to this post by replying above this line

New post on Glenn's Way....Enrichment for Life

Update Blogger with WordPress posts

by glennsellnow

person-woman-apple-hotel.jpg

This is my first attempt to update my old Blogger website with new WordPress posts.  Over 70,000 people have seen my blogger site so I might as well keep them up to date.

glennsellnow | 2018-03-19 at 7:49 pm | Categories: Technology | URL: https://wp.me/p2xiks-1Mu
Comment    See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Glenn's Way....Enrichment for Life.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
https://glennsellnow.wordpress.com/2018/03/19/update-blogger-with-wordpress-posts/


No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .