Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My chest X-ray does show evidence of asbestos exposure.

Asbestos (tremolite) silky fibres from Val di ...Image via WikipediaMy X-Ray did show evidence of asbestos exposure.  I get my results released to me immediately on the Froedtert MyChart internet system so my regular Doctor has probably not even seen them yet. I don't know the severity of the situation because there is a lot of technical jargon in the report but the parts I do understand seem to say that there is something wrong with at least one of my lungs because of asbestos.
Enhanced by Zemanta

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Glen, I prayed for you today as you await these results. Brian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the prayer Brian. Always welcome.

    ReplyDelete

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .