Sunday, February 5, 2012

Getting rid of my clutter.

Three different VHS-family video cassettes. Fr...
Image via Wikipedia
I have decided to eliminate all physical books, Blue ray disks, DVD's, CD's, VHS tapes from my house.  I will certainly never buy another DVD again.  It's cheaper and takes less room just to stream everything on the internet.  Kindle e-books take no room.  Netflix and Amazon movies take no physical space.  Does anyone really still own CD's and VHS tapes?

The only physical books that I will keep are some with beautiful bindings and copies of the Bible.  I may even give these away to people who will use them after I buy a kindle fire and get digital copies.  Everything else will be sold on ebay or craigslist.

Feng shui is about to become a reality in our home.  My family just doesn't realize it yet.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .