Sunday, February 5, 2012

Health care should be a right.

The signatures of President Barack Obama, Vice...
Image via Wikipedia
I would be dead rather quickly without all of the medication and surgical operations that my health insurance provides.  I am a worst case example of a person that needs incredibly expensive medications to stay alive and functioning with all of the parts that God made him with.  It would be hypocritical of me to deny another person health care.  My situation can happen to anyone at any time without warning.

Anyone who opposes universal health care of some type in this country is brain dead, a hypocrite or does not have a personal relationship with Jesus. They should try to turn their life around and get straight with God.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .