Friday, June 15, 2012

Heart Attack maybe

MIAMI, FL - APRIL 30:  Paramedic Bruno Fernand...
MIAMI, FL - APRIL 30: Paramedic Bruno Fernandini prepares a room for the next patient at the University of Miami Hospital's Emergency Department on April 30, 2012 in Miami, Florida. As people wait to hear from the United States Supreme Court on its decision of the constitutionality of the Affordable Care Act, some experts say that if the act is overturned, a decision expected later this year, people that now have insurance will no longer be eligible and will be kicked back into a system where the emergency department is their first visit when sick. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Crohn's disease makes me feel like I am having a heart attack occasionally.  Even fooled the emergency room doctors once.  They gave me nitro's and just about killed me in my opinion.  I told them that I was not having a heart attack but they were very unreasonable about it and insisted on treating me for a heart attack.  I am pretty sure that I will not be going back to the emergency room unless I am sure it is something very serious.

I feel that type of pain a little right now but I am pretty sure that it is just my normal Crohn's related pain.  No ER for me tonight.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .