Saturday, June 9, 2012

Glass bottle sale

Empty wine bottle
Empty wine bottle (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
One of my nurses bought a few cut glass bottles from me.  I just cut the bottoms off some wine bottles and she is going to put candles in them.  I will never get rich cutting bottles but it does relax me a little bit.

I may make some bottle lamps later.  My hands hurt when I cut the bottles but tramadol seems to help unless I really over do it.  Tramadol helps with all kinds of pain but you need to be careful not to use too much because it interferes with breathing at higher dosages.  Bottle lamps require a hole to be cut low in the glass bottle to pass a cord through it.  They look very interesting and seem simple to make without requiring too much labor.

Some of the nurses at my hospital bring me empty bottles for my bottle cutting hobby.  This is handy because I don't consume any alcohol myself due to my Crohn's disease.  It may not hurt me but I have enough G.I. problems just eating Haagen Das ice cream.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .