Sunday, March 15, 2015

Why was the automobile ever invented?

I learned to drive with out a license on the truck in the picture above. I thought this was the best thing ever at the time. Now every time I drive any distance I start to hurt in very unpleasant places due to Crohn's.  I really am beginning to hate driving and any long drive requires a significant recovery time. It kind of a bummer situation but I suppose when I finally lose my license due to old age I will hate that more. Many other people have it worse off than me so maybe I should keep my complaining to myself.  On the other hand, complaining is kind of fun in some ways. So you could actually say my Crohn's disease is providing me with free entertainment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .