Friday, May 29, 2015

Charter Internet speed boost in the near future?


My son is having some trouble with the upload speed of 4 Mbps from Charter when he tries to play cooperative games with other people on his PS4. I tried everything that I can think of to squeeze every bit of that upload speed into actual use but 4 Mbps just does not seem to get the job done. My actual upload internet speed appears to have some jitter and be about 2.9 Mbps. The Charter representative said that Charter plans to increase everyone's speed in about six months to a year. Gaming may not seem that important in the grand scheme of the universe but it does allow people to socialize when in the coop mode and I think that is good for my son and many other people as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .