Saturday, October 17, 2015

Crohn's problems today

Was supposed to do several fun things today but instead I am in bed recovering from a Crohn's related problem. No fever but I feel like someone worked me over pretty good. I guess its back to the old oat meal breakfast routine until this clears up.  No eating of any kind today unless I want an emergency room visit.  Pretty sure that a doctor is not needed unless this problem continues past today.  I am not a real fan of going to see doctors but I suppose they are a necessary evil sometimes.  Would like to at least see the mail but I am too ill to get it and no one else will bring it to me.  Even my usually loyal cat is not pestering me today to cheer me up. I actually had this weekend off so naturally this had to happen.  I could tell you how I actually feel but that might not be cheerful enough.
CT scan of patient shown Crohn's disease in th...
CT scan of patient shown Crohn's disease in the fundus of the stomach. Released into public domain on permission of patient -- Samir धर्म 10:27, 3 June 2006 (UTC) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .