Sunday, March 27, 2011

Can't shake off this irritating cough.

IMG_3799.jpgImage by TotoVo via FlickrMay have to go back to my doctor again but there is probably nothing he can do about this deep cough.  It just will not go away although my throat is not sore.  I suspect it will not go away until I am able to get out in the hot sun again.

Results for the colonoscopy turned out fairly good.  Smaller intestine is just inflamed a little.  This is very encouraging after all of the dire consequences the doctors were discussing with me.  I think they just threatened me with the possibility of a perforated intestine so I would expedite the date of the procedure.  I would have done the same thing in their place.  They may modify my medicines and diet a little.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .