Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Governor Walker has a bad attitude but he may be a Christian.

MADISON, WI - MARCH 01:  Wisconsin Governor Sc...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeIt was wrong of me to question Governor Walkers Christianity.  After all, I have sinned too.  I don't believe that the Governor is in the same category as Hitler or Judas.  It may be that he has a mental illness or is  intellectually incompetent which may explain why he is incapable of compromise on workers rights and willing to eliminate the health care of 9% of the people on Medicaid/Badgercare.  My wife and I may both have our health care eliminated and we both have severe chronic illnesses so I was temporarily upset by the Governor's wise budget decisions.  I heard that the Governor was incapable of completing college so I hope he continues in this pattern and is incapable of completing his budget plans which would harm so many people unnecessarily.

A fair compromise on health care would be to eliminate health care for any Republican lawmaker because this is clearly public health care and any Republican who accepts it is a hypocrite.  Why can't these rich lawmakers pull themselves up by their own bootstraps and shell out a few dollars to pay their own way instead of burdening the taxpayer.

We have had collective bargaining in Wisconsin for more than 50 years and we have also had balanced budgets in that time.  If we have done it in the past why can't we do it now?  The Governor is living in an isolated political time bubble created by Tea Party politics.  I find it difficult to believe that all of the people who voted for the Governor realized that he would ruin the economy of our state by his lack of leadership skill.  I strongly suspect that the Governor will lose his inevitable recall election.  The sooner the better for the sake of Wisconsin.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .