Friday, October 7, 2011

Steve Jobs shows off iPhone 4 at the 2010 Worl...Image via WikipediaI respect the work that Steve Jobs did during his life.  I hope his company continues in his legacy of innovation and success.  Even great people like Steve Jobs must die eventually.  He died too young.  We should all try to make peace with God before we die because we never know how short life will be.

I am not a good example of what a Christian should be but I try to keep things straight with Jesus.  Life is very short and it is worth our effort to have a plan for the afterlife.  Very few people will remember what Steve Jobs did during his life a thousand years from now.  I hope that Steve finds an eternal place in heaven because that is really all that matters in the long run.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .