Sunday, October 23, 2011

Wauwatosa, WI is starting to be a rough place to live.

Traffic lights can have several additional lig...Image via WikipediaI was stopped at a stop light in Wauwatosa with my windows down at night.  Definite mistake.  A car with four creeps stopped next to me and made several sexually offensive and negative religious comments about me.  I suspect that they may have actually done something violent to me if I would have responded to the provocation.

A similar situation happened before while I was walking on the sidewalk in Wauwatosa at night so this is not a completely isolated incident.  Don't these people have anything better to do?  It's time to get the hell out of Wauwatosa because it is definitely not a good place to live and certainly not worth the tax rate of Wauwatosa.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .