Friday, May 25, 2012

Bought a cheap Kindle Fire on Ebay.

NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 28:  Amazon founder J...
NEW YORK, NY - SEPTEMBER 28: Amazon founder Jeff Bezos holds the new Amazon tablet called the Kindle Fire on September 28, 2011 in New York City. The Fire, which will be priced at $199, is an expanded version of the company’s Kindle e-reader that has 8GB of storage and WiFi. The Fire gives users access to streaming video, as well as e-books, apps and music, and has a Web browser. In addition to the Fire, Bezos introduced four new Kindles including a Kindle touch model. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
I finally realized that I do not have any self-control so I bought a reduced price Kindle Fire on Ebay with their special credit offer.  I can hardly wait to start downloading free apps and e-books.  One problem.  I can't get the bloody seller to ship the Kindle!  I have been waiting a full week and the shipped symbol just does not light up.  I have contacted the seller and she seems to be having a legitimate problem but it is actually starting to irritate me having to wait so long.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .