Saturday, May 19, 2012

Watching all the Dr Who's again.

SAN DIEGO, CA - JULY 24:  Actor Matt Smith spe...
SAN DIEGO, CA - JULY 24: Actor Matt Smith speaks at 'Dr. Who' Panel during Comic-Con 2011 at the San Diego Convention Center on July 24, 2011 in San Diego, California. (Image credit: Getty Images via @daylife)
Once was not enough.  We are going to watch all of the Dr Who's on Netflix again in order.  All 82 of them.

They are not that bad and I usually do something else while I am watching them with Judy.  I missed quite a few that Judy saw so the ones I missed will provide a little more interest.  OK, Dr Who does  not totally rock my world but it is something we can watch together and it seems to make Judy happy.  I don't really watch too many TV shows or movies because I am never able to sit still long enough to enjoy them anyways.

The new series Sherlock looks promising so we may watch that when it comes out on Netflix.  We do not have cable TV because we are trying to save a few dollars but I like Netflix/Hulu better because it plays on my schedule.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .