Wednesday, November 5, 2014

I am never going to buy another house.

The People That Time Forgot (novel)
The People That Time Forgot (novel) (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I hate buying houses.  The last house I bought was at least 20 years ago and I must have forgot how much I dislike the process.  Every house we want to buy seems to have a myriad of problems that cause the deal to fall through.  Hopefully we have finally zeroed in on the right choice.  This is certainly a "rich persons problem" because many people can't afford a home but I certainly don't feel rich as I consider the monthly mortgage and tax payments. I might even start voting Republican if I purchase this vast estate.  Got to keep those taxes down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .