Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Christian man in viral gay conversion video says his testimony is true: 'To my doubting detractors, I pray for you' | Christian News on Christian Today

Icon
Icon (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I don't personally know this man so its not for me to even attempt to judge the validity of his individual claims.  Is it possible for any homosexual to totally change his/her sexual desires to heterosexual? What about bisexual desires?

All humans and animals have sexual feelings.  I have observed a wide range of sexual behavior in cattle that were penned up in unnatural conditions on dairy farms. Humans forced to live in prisons have a higher incidence of homosexual behavior.  Environment is obviously some type of factor in whether a person engages in homosexual sex.

True Christianity can be a strong environmental factor in a persons decision about sexual activity but many people reject the idea that Christianity is at least as powerful a motivating factor as sexual desire.  The people that reject this idea are mistaken in their belief and usually are not Christian.  Human beings are not always solely motivated by sex as the strongest force in their life.

Christian man in viral gay conversion video says his testimony is true: 'To my doubting detractors, I pray for you' | Christian News on Christian Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .