Thursday, November 6, 2014

My good eye isn't that bad after all.

English: Crusts around the ankles and feet in ...
English: Crusts around the ankles and feet in a patient with Crohn's disease and bowel-associated dermatosis-arthritis syndrome (BADAS). (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I only have one eye that works and my doctors wanted me to have it checked carefully because Crohn's disease can cause inflammation in the eyes that is not immediately apparent. I have some black spots but they are not that bad so they just want to check them every year at the eye institute by Froedtert. I was actually mildly worried about the preliminary macular degeneration diagnosis that I had received years ago because of this black spot that entered my field of vision on a fairly permanent basis recently.  It may never cause me any further problems. No bad news is definitely good news in this case. I just included the picture because I liked the acronym of BADAS.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .