Saturday, July 30, 2016

AR-15's stolen from unlocked cars near me...

What kind of numskull leaves an AR-15 in an unlocked car?  I wouldn't even leave my car without locking it and I never leave anything of value in the car anyways.  Leaving a gun in your unlocked car free for the stealing is stupid and dangerous.  I have nothing against responsible gun owners owning an AR-15 but leaving it in an open car should be worthy of a fine for being stupid at least.  Apparently this has been happening more than once in Dodge and Washington counties?    Why don't these people just give away their guns to me if they don't know how to take care of them?  I could at least sell them for profit or give them to a more responsible person.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .