Wednesday, August 3, 2016

"Medical benefits of dental floss unproven"

Medical benefits of dental floss unproven



Flossing has not been proven to prevent tooth decay?  My dentist is always telling me to floss more so I tried to floss more and now I find out its a waste of time.  I never had a cavity until I started taking an infusion for thinning bones a few years ago and then I developed ten cavities in three months.  My insurance is only willing to totally pay for stainless steel caps so I look like the character JAWS from James Bond films at the back of my mouth. Fortunately my front teeth didn't require the stainless steel or I would really have a smile to remember. The dentist asked me if I wanted to pay extra to get a better looking caps but the price was high enough to give me shock.  I never had braces when I was younger so my teeth are starting to look like a novelty item.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .