Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Bottle Cutting - Dremel Tool

A single-speed 'MultiPro' Dremel
A single-speed 'MultiPro' Dremel (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I have a hobby of making things out of cut bottles which helps relax me.  I use a truly ancient Dremel rotary tool to grind the edges and engrave designs but the thing looks like its ready to give up the ghost.  I bought it over 30 years ago when I cut bottles during High School and it surprises me that it still works at all.

I would like to eventually get Dremel's latest and best cordless rotary tool model which has a 12 volt lithium ion battery.  It really looks nice but I don't have the money right now.  I might try selling some of my glass creations on ebay to pay for a new Dremel but I doubt that they would bring in enough money.  The purpose of the hobby is just pure relaxation.  I don't believe that I would ever make any type of profit.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .