Friday, April 20, 2012

Bummer of a day!

All of our recent good news was shot to hell today.  More on that in later posts.  Hopefully the bad news will be eclipsed by later good news.

Cutting glass bottles for a hobby is going well at least.  It forces you to relax or you always fail to cut the bottle properly.  I plan to make a few glass wine bottle planters as gifts.  It is not something you can make money on but it takes your mind off other things.  If anyone wants to give me any larger size bottles, jugs, jars or other glass containers ...  I would really appreciate it.  I got a bunch of wine bottles from someone already and they work well.  I do not drink any alcohol myself due to Crohn's disease but I do like the bottles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .