Saturday, June 20, 2015

Electronic Cigarettes may not be the best.

English: Electronic cigarette charger
English: Electronic cigarette charger (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Electronic Cigarettes may not be the best thing in the world to use but I think that they are better than using tobacco cigarettes.  Electronic Cigarettes do not seem to pose a health risk from what I have read about them.  Tobacco cigarettes will kill you in a slow gruesome fashion.  I don't use either but I know many people using both types.  Addiction to nicotine is nothing to be proud about but at least you don't need to die if you use Electronic Cigarettes to get nicotine into your bloodstream.  I have seen people die from tobacco and its not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .