Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Reagan vs. Obama for best President ever!

Official Portrait of President Ronald Reagan.
Official Portrait of President Ronald Reagan. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)

I made a comment on Facebook regarding the current hostage crisis in Iran involving Christian Pastors being held hostage by Iran for nothing other than preaching the Gospel as far as I can determine. I almost care a rats ass about political parties but these current hostages need to be released from captivity before we negotiate anything with Iran. Pastor Saeed Abedini is one of the hostages and you can find his facebook page easily. Do you think Ronald Reagan would be negotiating with Iran about nuclear weapons while they are holding these people hostage? I wonder what he would be doing right now.

I am not a big fan of everything Reagan ever did but the hostages held by Iran during the Carter administration were released without a fight when Ronald Reagan became President. The Iranians may be led by religious fanatics but they seemed to see some reason back then. Maybe they would see a little reason right now if we currently had a President like Ronald Reagan.

Obama gets a failing grade on this issue. Climate change and sexual orientation are all Obama seems to care about while Christians suffer in Iranian prisons. If I could say anything good about President Obama I would, because I think some of his domestic policies are compassionate and reasonable. President Obama is making a severe mistake with his current nuclear negotiations with Iran. Pastor Saeed Abedini needs to be at the negotiating table to explain to John Kerry just how trustworthy the Iranian government is.








 is 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .