Monday, December 12, 2016

Passive aggressive confessions............................

Some people have said that I am passive aggressive.  Unfortunately, I have determined they are right and there is not much I can do to correct the situation. One of my room mates in college said I had carnivorous humor but I think that is inaccurate and goes too far. My hope is that Jesus will still continue to work in me and eventually correct this problem.

Aneroid sphygmomanometer with stethoscope, use...
Aneroid sphygmomanometer with stethoscope, used for auscultatory blood pressure measurement. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
On the other hand, passive aggressive behaviour is a better response than many alternatives and it seems to improve my blood pressure and general health.  So I am sorry if I ever offended anyone but you may want to consider it as a type of exercise that helps improve my health. Thank you for your assistance helping me improve my general well being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .