Monday, February 21, 2011

I wasn't invited to the Royal wedding :(

LONDON, ENGLAND - JANUARY 21:  A general view ...Image by Getty Images via @daylifeYou know what, I would't have gone to the Royal Wedding even if I did get an invitation and had all expenses paid.  Judy can just barely get me to attend some of our own families events so the Royal Couple would have had to pay me quite a bit to go to England to attend their wedding.  They do have my best wishes and hope they remain married to each other for the rest of their lives.  I would consider it pure torture to live my life in such a public way as they will have to.  Anyways, at least I now have something in common with Sarah Ferguson.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .