Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Watching the State of the State by Governor Walker

Scott Walker in 2007 at Marquette University a...Image via WikipediaJudy had to watch the State of the State speech by Governor Scott Walker so that means I end up watching it.  I usually don't like to watch any political speeches because they tend to make me mildly nauseous and I have enough health problems without adding any.  I must admit that Governor Walker's speech is fairly pleasant to listen to and many of his basic ideas seem reasonable.  It helps that the Packers Super Bowl game attempt is part of the speech.  I am concerned that he denigrated public health care programs without offering any reasonable alternative for caring for people who really need medical care.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .