Monday, November 8, 2010

Glenn's blog now has a reader from Spain

Ávila city walls, SpainImage via WikipediaI suppose people may not find it interesting that someone from Spain is actually reading my blog but I think it is amazing.  A real live person from thousands of miles away and across an ocean is interacting with the information I entered in my son's net book at night because I can't sleep due to pain.  The Internet really allows anyone to say what they think.  I don't even personally own a computer but I use all four of my two sons computers.  There is a common joke among Europeans that if you only speak one language you are either a moron or an American.  Since someone from Spain was good enough to read my blog, I may try to learn Spanish using my older son's Rosetta stone software just so I can add a little Spanish to my blog.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .