Sunday, November 7, 2010

Republican Governor of Wisconsin Scott Walker is a member of the same Church I attend

Scott Walker in 2007 at Marquette University a...Image via WikipediaGovernor Scott Walker is a member of the same Church I attend.  I thought he was a member but I was never sure until the Minister announced that the security was here for the Governor.  This Church is not about politics but is about worshiping Christ or I wouldn't be going to it.  I disagree with some of the Governor's policies but that doesn't mean much because I tend to disagree with everybody.  I wish Governor Walker and his family the best.  I hope his policies as Governor of Wisconsin are reflective of his Christian faith and that he has a successful stay in office.  I must admit it is kind of interesting going to the same Church as the Governor because you get to see him outside of a political role.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .