Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Partial Pledge Has Some Seeing Stars at New York School - FoxNews.com

Downtown LomiraImage via Wikipedia
Why is the pledge of allegiance to the flag controversial anywhere in the U.S? I have seen the some of the crap they teach in High Schools and it is surely more controversial. They should try teaching the students reading, writing and math like they did in my High School in Lomira. We had a Math/Science teacher by the name of Mr. Schroeder who taught all levels of students in High School and everyone agreed that he was the best. I don't know whatever happened to him but they ought to put him in charge of training all new teachers if he is still around. Besides saying the pledge of allegiance to the flag, I think we should allow student led prayer in any public school. The Wauwatosa school system had my son doing a serious American Indian rain dance so I do not see how other prayer is any different. It may not help but it could not make Public Schools any worse than they are today.
Partial Pledge Has Some Seeing Stars at New York School - FoxNews.com
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .