Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Heatshift pads by Thermapak are a good product.

Desk full of laptop computersImage via WikipediaI am using a Heatshift pad by Thermapak with the netbook I am typing on and it is a great product.  Laptop computers get HOT!  The Heatshift pad is a gel pad with rough ridges for air flow.  The gel conducts heat away from the Laptop computer and keeps it cool.  The Heatshift gel pad is much better than a fan type cooling pad because the Heatshift has no moving parts and does not stir up dust.  Try one if you are using a Laptop computer and I know you will like it.  I am glad I bought an extra large Heatshift because you can place the Laptop on different portions of the pad to improve its performance even more.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .