Monday, August 11, 2014

Chromebook sales spike. Is it still a 'niche' product? - CSMonitor.com

English: An Acer Chromebook showing the introd...
English: An Acer Chromebook showing the introductory screen walking news users through the touchpad's features. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I love my wife's Chromebook!  I gave it to her as a gift but I tend to use it a little more than her. Why would anyone want Microsoft Windows when you can have a lean mean operating system called Chrome by Google?  Amazon had a lightning sale for $60 on the Acer Chromebook and it was just too good to pass up because out ancient Microsoft Windows Dell computer is almost ready to die. I will never pay more than $300 for any computer at any time in the future because Chromebooks are just that cheap and they get the job done.





Chromebook sales spike. Is it still a 'niche' product? - CSMonitor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .