Wednesday, August 20, 2014

It's infusion time again.

diagram of a human digestive system
diagram of a human digestive system (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Looks like I will be getting Remicaid infusions.  I have had other types of infusions before and they were not an incredibly fun time but maybe Remicaid will not be so bad.  All you need to do is get an IV and sit still for three hours at a time for the rest of your life. Piece of cake. My insurance company should be happy because I will no longer need Humira at $4000 per month and Remicaid has got to be cheaper than that. All my medications together cost about $100,000 per year even without any operations or doctor visits. Hopefully Remicaid will keep my severely inflamed GI tract in one piece.  That would be a good thing from my point of view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .