Thursday, August 7, 2014

Watchdog Update - Milwaukee police strip search lawsuit in the hands of federal jury

Milwaukee Police Department
Milwaukee Police Department (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The police can't be above the law. Normally I would give the police the benefit of the doubt since there are members of law enforcement among my relatives. My wife's father was a deputy sheriff.  Everything I have seen in this Milwaukee case of illegal strip searches shows the police committed crimes and potentially dangerous cavity searches.  Not all the police participated in these actions but now the average person in the affected areas will have less reason to trust the police.  That's really a shame because the crime situation is so bad.







Watchdog Update - Milwaukee police strip search lawsuit in the hands of federal jury

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .