Saturday, August 23, 2014

Student says 'Bless you' after a sneeze, gets suspended | Christian News on Christian Today

God-bless-the-u-s-a cover
God-bless-the-u-s-a cover (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
The teacher in this article sounds like she takes herself just a little bit too seriously.  I don't believe any teacher at Lomira High School would have been too upset about a student saying "Bless you" after a sneeze when I was there.  I think this entire High School has a screw loose if it can give a student a suspension for this.  I wonder how well this school teaches reading, writing and arithmetic when its administration is concentrating on these severe matters of discipline for such riotous behaviour.

Student says 'Bless you' after a sneeze, gets suspended | Christian News on Christian Today

No comments:

Post a Comment

My primary blog is glennsellnow.wordpress.com .